Photographer from the beautiful East Coast of Sydney, Australia. I live and breathe music, so I try and capture these moments in music with my camera and share it with you guys.
Although I love music, it's not all that I photograph (it's 90% of what I shoot)... So you will see some of my other snaps on here too (the other 10%).
©2013 Chriscia Khrisnadia. All Rights Reserved.
For any bookings/freelance work please contact me through:
EMAIL || C.firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE || 0405 230 723
The 1975 @ OAF - Jan 27, 2014 - BDO14 sideshow
City Riots @ OAF (supporting The 1975)
Lime Cordiale @ OAF